K-Language Festa, the video contest of Hangeul and Korean education, will be held for people all around the world. If you have a lot to talk about when it comes to Hangeul and Korean, challenge yourself to Study & Story video contents with interesting and novel stories.
1. Contest Outline
Title of Contest
- K-LANGUAGE FESTA : Hangeul & Korean YouTube Contest
● Auspice: Korea Culture Foundation
● Manage: Sejong Institute of Korean Language and Culture
● Sponsor: Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism(Republic of Korea), Ministry of Foreign Affairs(Republic of Korea), Ministry of Education, Republic of Korea, Koean Language Society, National Hangeul Museum, National Institute of Korean Language, Educational Broadcasting System(EBS), OhmyNews, King Sejong Institute Foundation, Overseas Koreans Foundation, National Institute for International Education, Korean Culture and Information Service, Korean Foundation for International Cultural Exchange, Oesol Hangeul Movement Foundation, The Hulbert Memorial Society, Korea National Open University, etc.
2. Contest Category
Category 1 - Hangeul•Korean Study: Hangeul • Korean teaching method or learning method, special lecture or educational content (puppet show, animation, etc.) that you want to share
Category 2 - Hangul•Korean Story: Stories in the Hangeul or Korean education field, contents of various topics and contents related to Hangeul and Korean (drama, documentary, etc.)
3. Contest Schedule
1) Video Application
Jul 15, 2022 ~ Oct 9, 2022
(Apply via klfesta.org website)
2) Evaluation and Online Sharing
Oct ~ Nov 2022
Oct 9, 2022 - Due date for video application
Hangeul Day Party (Oct 7, 2022)
- Online theaters with videos from all over the world, and evaluation participated by online visitors
- Preliminary rounds and final rounds for the videos received
3) Final Announcement and Award Ceremony
Nov 25, 2022
K-Language Festa 2022 Awards held both online and offline
Online live broadcasting to the world
4. Contest Target
Teachers and students involved in Hangeul•Korean education institutes such as Sejong Institute, Hangeul School, etc. around the world
Teachers and students in elementary school, middle school, high school, and departments of university that have established Korean curriculum around the world
teachers and students
Members of clubs, organizations, and institutions related to Hangeul and Korean around the world
All content creators who can challenge to plan and produce video contents on Hangeul and Korean topics
5. Contest Procedures
1) Step 1
Plan and produce a video considering contest categories.
(or) You can also use videos made previously.
2) Step 2
Upload the video to your own or team's YouTube channel.
Arrange the video privacy setting to 'Public' or 'Unlisted.'
3) Step 3
After uploading the video to the YouTube channel, copy the 'sharing' link information.
Click on the Apply menu at the top of K-Language Festa website to complete the application.
6. Contest Rules
The video's running time should be within 10 minutes. All videos must have subtitles inserted through the 'YouTube Studio' (separate from subtitles encoded and inserted in the video itself). Basically, accurate and well-arranged Korean subtitles should be inserted but other language subtitles can also be inserted.
The resolution of the video should be FHD or higher. (4K, 8K, etc. are possible.)
An individual or a team can apply for multiple categories and multiple videos for the contest. Several videos whose contents are connected to each other can be applied to the contest. However, in this case, the videos are regarded as one video work.
Videos that have been produced in the past or already exist on an individual's or a team's YouTube channel can also be applied for the contest if they can abide by the rules of 1, 2, and 3 above.
If there is a part of the video content made using the conversion effect of the photos, that part should not exceed 30% of the video amount.
It should be a video that has never won a prize by submitting to other video contests in any countries.
It should be a video without copyright problems(All responsibilities arising in connection with this must be handled by the applicants).
Contents that contain political messages or hinders moral values such as hatred and discrimination cannot be applied
Sejong Institute of Korean Language and Culture
|上一篇||活动预约 | 8月10日放映话剧《白衣天使不回家》实录影像|